A selection of things I’ve developed.
See more at github.com/vietanhdev
FaceCam - Funny camera app for Windows and Ubuntu
- Description: A camera desktop application with funny face decorations and filters.
- Languages: C++.
- Technologies: Qt, OpenCV, face detection and alignment algorithms
- Github: https://github.com/vietanhdev/facecam
eStoreManager (group project at University)
I worked on the desktop application (using Electron) of this project.
- Description: Store Management Desktop App which you can use to create bills (cashier), manage bills, customers, suppliers, finance, employees of the store.
- Technologies: Desktop App: Electron; Server: Java Spring Boot
- Github: https://github.com/vietanhdev/e-store-manager
- Demo (Youtube video):
BTree dictionary (group project at University)
Battle Ship (group project at University)
- Description: Online BattleShip game using ReactJS for frontend, Flask for backend and Websocket for realtime communication. We also implemented a chatting system and friend list. I worked mostly on frontend part (ReactJS).
- Link: https://github.com/vietanhdev/online-games
SUPERCAR - ROS Node to control simulation car (group project)
I worked on the architecture of this project, algorithm to detect road and control car, the second implementation of HOG SVM to detect traffic sign.